Computer specification for Clasp64 software
Thank you for choosing Clasp64 software from Mandelay Kft.
For the smooth running of the software, it is imperative that we detect as many errors as possible based on user’s feedback.
In order to do this, we would like to provide some help on how to report a bug so that it can be recognized and reproduced, because if we don't find the error you are reporting, we can't do anything about it.
For the proper operation of the CLASP64 software, we suggest the following computer specifications:
- Processor (CPU) required: Intel® Core™ i3, i5, i7.
- Processor (CPU) not supported: AMD and Celeron processor
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB or more
- Video Card: Intel HD 3000 or better, minimum 256 MB video RAM
- Storage (Hard Drive, Disk): 30 GB available HDD space, maximum one Hard
- Storage (Hard Drive Disk) not supported: RAID, SCSI, Flash drive not allowed
- Resolution: 1920 x1080 display resolution or higher (Full HD)
- Operating System recommended: with the 5-5-2021 software, please use Windows® 10/11 with the latest service pack and latest updates
- Operating systems not supported: Windows XP and Vista, Windows 7/8
- Virus Protection: SST Secure, ESET Smart Security, ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Kaspersky
- Internet connection needed for update and activation
- Connection ports: SCIO/Mandelay Q9: USB 2.0 port, EDUCTOR: USB 3.0port
Apple products are NOT supported!